Saturday, August 27, 2011

He's Finished!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Joe for finishing his MBA.   He took his last final on Thursday.  After a long days work and playing with the kids and I until 8, he would work hard on his MBA every night.  We appreciate his hard work and his sacrifice to give us quality time through it all.


We celebrated by going on a date without any children.  This is us before our date.  It's a bad sign when you feel to commemorate kidless dates by taking a picture.  It's also a bad sign when part of taking the picture was because I felt like we dressed up, and it turns out we weren't that fancy.  (I guess my hair being straightened and down not on Sunday is pretty special for me:)


 This is the kids before the date.  They wanted to take a picture of them too.  Sadly it's one of our better family pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha on being dressed up! It reminds me of a certain time years ago when Deanna, you, and I did the same thing. Since you did it again, I'm going to say its just you! :)

    ReplyDelete