Rachel's Jake and the Neverland Pirates Party
We had a treasure map and adventure just like the show.
We had a pirate sword fight.
I made a treasure chest cake(I should have stuck with the dog cake that I knew how to do:)
Rachel's Real Birthday
I told Rachel she could have a special breakfast. She chose cereal. I knew she was my child.
She got to take cup cakes to school and the leftovers were her b-day cake.
She got this mermaid tail costume that she's known about for 3 months and has been wanting one for atleast a year.
She used Great Grandpa Lunt's birthday money he sent to her to buy this hoola-hoop. She tried a hoola-hoop at the Bushman reunion and has been wanting one.
1. Sweet map. 2. That looks like a lot of kids at her party... hoppin' 3. I hope someday Emmalynne will choose cereal as her special breakfast to prove she's my child!
ReplyDeleteyou're an inspiration to all of us
ReplyDelete