This is the day before Rachel's first day of school when Rachel made her first boxed lunch in her sweet new princess lunch box. Her look is of eager anticipation and excitement. Lincoln likes doing what Rachel is doing and made his lunch.
Here's Rachel before school with her backpack and school supplies.
Rachel at her desk
Lincoln sitting at what he presumed was his desk. He was devastated when I told him we had to go and he wasn't going to be in kindergarten with Rachel.

That is so exciting! School starts early there. Was school everything she imagined?
ReplyDeleteLincoln is hilarious.
ReplyDeleteYou guys start school waaaayyyyyy early!!! Holy Cow! Is it all day? I guess so since she packed her lunch :). How did you take it?!
It is early. Don't tell Rachel, but I felt like I was on vacation with only two:). She was so excited to start it was hard to not be excited for her.
ReplyDelete