I've not been good about updating the blog, and this is the reason why:
This baby loves to be held. She's always been content as long as she's held though. Really I love it. She's so calming and such a sweet baby.
Joe gets his share of holding her too. This is his Sunday nap with her. You'll notice Whitney's gloves. She likes to tear her face off.
Nap Time Pictures
These are pictures of when both Whitney and I should have been taking a nap. No one told Whitney so we took pictures instead.
My Helper
Lily has a tendency to hit and be jealous so I was worried before I had the baby how Lily would handle it. Lily's done great. She loves Whitney and takes great care of her.
Random Picture
First Baths
Whitney hated baths. She's just getting used to it at 3 months.
My Big Helper
Rachel is such a good helper to me. She not only helps me when I ask, but she also helps her siblings...even when they're not very fun to be around. I'm very blessed to have Rachel as my first child.












No comments:
Post a Comment