Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Fall Happenings

Lots of Showcases
I actually sat close enough to Rachel to get a picture of my phone.  She loves to sing and is even doing choir this year.

 Fall Leaves
 My kids get excited when fall comes to jump in the leaves.  Second to the awesomeness of jumping in leaves is squishing them down in the yard waste bin.  Joe started this tradition and I can't get rid of it.  We look super trashy.  Pardon the pun:).

Lily the Hoarder
Lily has a hard time sharing.  She loves to take all the toys from the play room and collect them in the corner and then sit with all of them.  She enjoys just spending time with Mom and Whitney.

Cute Baby
 I found that Whitney does well shopping if I lay her in a blanket at the front of the cart.  This is also a good display of the weird way she sleeps.  Like she froze.








No comments:

Post a Comment