Our second family reunion was for Joe's side. It started with hiking the Y. It was a pretty intense hike but the kids all finished it.
Hannah taking a break with the older girls who are used to sea level elevation:)
Joe was good to carry Lily the whole way. I was Hannah's hiking buddy. She did a good job but I had to hold her and run down the mountain because she had to use the restroom. Hard work.
Another event was the Heber Kreeper. It's pretty much riding an old train but they make it fun with fiddlers, sing-a-longs, and dancing.
Ready to ride
This is their "Go Cougars!" pose. They used their money to buy BYU shirts and were pretty excited.
Groovin' on the Train.
The next day was in Salt Lake. It was really special to do it around Pioneer Day. We saw the Joseph Smith movie and did the Church History Museum. We are so grateful for the sacrifice of those pioneers. It makes me realize I need to sacrifice more.
Practicing feeding the missionaries.
Making rag pioneer dolls. I loved at this table how Hannah just blurted out to the worker. You're beautiful! What a nice happy girl.
Showing off the dolls with Lily practicing photo bombing.
Practicing feeding the missionaries.
Making rag pioneer dolls. I loved at this table how Hannah just blurted out to the worker. You're beautiful! What a nice happy girl.
Showing off the dolls with Lily practicing photo bombing.
Look at me with my hair down. It's not even left over from Sunday:).
I thought it was sweet that the first thing Hannah did when we saw the Christus was to feel the prints in his feet.
I realize this picture is blurry but I think it's important to include this picture because this was most of Lily's vacation. During the museum she rode the three flights of escalator, over and over and over...
This is what Lily needed more of . She collapsed in the van. Right before this picture Lily had a sucker stuck to her mouth while she was asleep.
Rag dolls that the girls made at the church history museum.
We love the Talent Shows.
Rachel did a back walkover for her talent.
Joe helped Lincoln to a magic trick for the Danielson reunion. Lincoln made up his own trick for my reunion. It was hilarious. We luckily took video.
Rachel did a back walkover for her talent.
Joe helped Lincoln to a magic trick for the Danielson reunion. Lincoln made up his own trick for my reunion. It was hilarious. We luckily took video.
Steve's Family-upside down commercial
Carl's family singing a a bee song.
Family Pictures
All the Grandkids
Joe's siblings minus Jeff.
Family Fun Center
This was a beautiful park in Provo Canyon.
Joe loves to get a good game of soccer going.
Rachel and Maddox had a lot of fun together throughout the vacation.
A favorite free time activity was the pool at the hotel.
The prestigious 4 man tower.



















No comments:
Post a Comment