Friday, August 1, 2014

Utah Vacation Part 1

The Drive

We decided to go for a straight 24 hour drive to Utah.  Lily didn't sleep for 15 hours.  I believe I was inspired to figure out how to help her sleep.  It may or may not have been legal so I won't share the details:). Right when we got there we had a kid throw up, which we thought would ruin the whole vacation since my niece has a poorly functioning immune system.  We stopped at a park to figure out what we were going to do.  Luckily it was just car sickness.



Lunt Family Reunion

We had a princess tea party for the nieces.  Some of us fit into our prom dresses than others:).


 I'm supposed to be Elsa.  I was pretty proud of my tulle under shirt and cape I made in an hour.


 It doesn't get fancier than Little Debbie Fancy Cakes.

 Princess Make-Up





Our family does have a few nephews.  They weren't interested in the tea party. 

 We had a cup cake making contest.  I lost the competition, but not pounds from taste testing:).


 We camped one night at the Heber Young Women's Camp.

Lucy loves holding babies.


 Seth was teaching the nephews how real men can make one match fires.

 The girls did a fashion show for Lucy.  Lucy was a big fan.

 We did a lot of hanging out at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

 It was so fun that all my family was able to come to the reunion.  We were especially blessed to see Lucy and enjoy her spirit there.  I'm so blessed to be part of such a good, forever family.



No comments:

Post a Comment