Everyday is Halloween for Rachel and Hannah. They were a dog and a cat for Halloween...and every other day. I guess it's a really fun game.
This is the carving pumpkin FHE where I happily let Joe take charge.
Joe and I went to a just grown ups party where we actually got someone to watch our kids. It was fun. I spent a long time trying to make my hair big like a guess who player. It was sad when I realized that I just did what normal people do to get ready.
We had our friends over for a Halloween themed dinner and then took the kids trick-or-treating. We were an intimidating bunch with 12 kids rushing the doors. Some how our group got bigger and bigger as the night went on.
The final costumes for the night: Lincoln-ninja, Rachel-cat, Hannah-dog, and Lily-BYU cheerleader. Lincoln was supposed to be a boxer for Halloween. He had this muscle packed boxer costumed that I spent a long time making a boxer robe for, but he wore it to the trunk or treat and decided he didn't want to wear it for Halloween. Sad. Lexington officially moved their trick or treating to November 1st because of bad weather. We were happy because Friday was perfect weather. Good times!
I really love your costumes!!! Such a great idea! The kids all look great too!!
ReplyDelete