Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Visitors and Evan's Orchard


 We love that the Laura and Jay Baker family live within three hours of us so we can see them more.  We knew they liked pumpkin patches so we finally went as a family to Evan's Orchard.





 Everyone on the big slide.


 Uncle Jay won Rachel's heart with a pony ride.


 The "hay" ride.
 The whole group.

 We were cheap and went out to the cars to eat lunch.  This nice guy asked us if we wanted to use his truck bed to eat.  The kids thought that was pretty awesome and wanted to take a picture.  
We also squeezed in conference.  I printed off one big conference packet and the kids did a great job filling it in.  I was especially impressed with Lincoln's determination to write down what every apostle talked about.  I bribed them with a dollar store toy.  Most of those have already made their way to the trash:).

1 comment:

  1. Great times:) thank you for making our autumn wishes come true

    ReplyDelete