Our ward was split and we were put into a new ward. I was thinking that I was pretty lucky to be released early from being primary president, but as fate would have it, they made me the primary president in our new ward. The previous primary presidency had scheduled a primary activity for 3 weeks after I was made president so this is what we threw together. All the cute stuff is from my counselor. (I have great counselors). I was a little cranky about having to do the carnival but the kids had a lot of fun and some less active kids came that I hadn't seen in a while so I was happy we did it.
Hannah waiting for the fishing booth. She's sporting a little cards that the kids put stickers on when they completed a booth.
Rachel and Lincoln enjoying refreshments.
Poor Lily taking a nap where she could get it again. She had an ear infection and was pretty sad that day.
Rachel and Hannah made sure the cake walk was never empty. Her best friend and her sister helped too.
That's Seth in the back manning a booth. He didn't realize his visit would be so exciting:). Joe was also good to man a booth.
No comments:
Post a Comment