This is how Lincoln started his birthday. (We often find him next to our bed in the morning)
We sang him happy birthday and gave him breakfast in bed. He's also showing off his gifts in this picture.We went to the pool 2x for his birthday and had his requested dinner of spaghetti. I love easy requests.
On Saturday we did his birthday part with friends. Joe did the birthday cake. This is like the cake his mom made for him when he was little.
The kids and I with the decorations. We have been remedying summer boredom by doing random things to get ready for the party. That is why there's excessive detail. We made pit passes, the Lightening McQueen pinata in the background, the party hats, and colored Disney Cars Pictures.
Freeze Dance with tires.
Races
(Those are their steering wheels)
Musical Tires.
Cars Lunch
Time filler story time. They chose "My Little Pony." I'm sure there's got to be a connection to Cars there.
Happy Birthday to my sweet little boy! Lincoln is such a joy to have around. His happiness is contagious. He's a blessing to our family.
Best. Party. Thrower. Ever. I aspire to be a party thrower like you.
ReplyDeleteCute party! I love that you recreated Joe's childhood cake.
ReplyDelete