Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas Morning

The kids were kind and let us sleep in until 7:45.  That was a nice Christmas present to us.

Hannah's big present was a "Happy Family" dollhouse.  She was excited, even though she found it a week early.

Lincoln really likes the Angry Birds game he got.  Now we just need to find the missing angry birds:).

Aunt Laurie was so nice to surprise us with a quiet book she made.  We can tell she spent a ton of time on it and the kids love it.

 I was having contractions all day so the picture of me sitting in the background was about right.

Joe was good to play with the kids all day.  They had a lot of fun.

2 comments:

  1. All these new blog posts are like Christmas! I always have fun reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to point out that you're a super mom blogger!

    ReplyDelete