Thursday, December 6, 2012

Our Illinois Trip

We went up to IL for my dad being released from his Stake President calling November 11th.  He gave great service in his calling and is a good example to me.

Here's Hannah waking my dad up from a nap. (Picture courtesy of Lincoln)

This is my Grandpa Lunt and my niece Ellie.  I was glad my kids got to see their great grand parents.  I think it's notable that both Lincoln and Hannah won the "Don't laugh while Grandpa plays the Grandkid guitar" game.  Normally you can't look at Lincoln without him laughing.  There was some disputing afterwards because Rachel got a dime and Lincoln got two pennies...who really got more?

It was beautiful weather while we were there and I was able to show Joe Lincoln Log cabin.  Abraham Lincoln never lived there but he visited his parents there a lot.  We also got to spend time with my grandpa and meet his new wife Jill.

   
 They had fun games in the visitor center.



 Outside they had a lot of animals.  I think one boar was pretty frustrated he couldn't get through the fence and eat Lincoln.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, just cruising through your blog- enjoying the pictures and the funny stuff.
    You look fabulous for a 30 year old pregnant lady! ummm I meant that to be funny and as a compliment, really! Your whole family is beautiful. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete