Thursday, December 6, 2012

Things I don't want to forget

There are some things my kids do that I don't want to forget, and since this is my journal of sorts I want to record them.

1.  One Sunday I was having a weird pregnancy emotional break down and Rachel and Lincoln were concerned for me.  Rachel decided to make me this nice card.  Lincoln decided to make me feel better with a song. He said, "Mom I made you a song!"  Then he marched around the couch singing "March....march..."

2.  Rachel is a good second mother to Lincoln.  One day I overheard a conversation that made me laugh.  Rachel was getting down gold fish and Lincoln asked for some.

Rachel: You need to put your plate away first Lincoln.
Lincoln:  Yes (in a sad voice)
Rachel:  Yes mam (with the tone and the look)
Lincoln:  Yes mam.

Rachel will even punish Lincoln and I listen to see if he'll obey.  He does!  I need to take tips from her.  If Rachel wasn't so nice to him he might not be as compliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment