Sunday, August 12, 2012

Oh We're Going to a Hookie Lau

That subject line is for my dad who always sang that song any time we mention a luau.  Rachel wanted a luau for her 6th birthday.  

This is the extent of my decorating.

First we got dressed up and Rachel and I taught everyone a hula dance.



Next we did the limbo.  I think that was their favorite activity.

They were a little too excited about presents so they came early.


Next was pin the flower on the Lilo.  

Rachel picked what we had for lunch-lots of fruit and flower shaped sandwiches.


Cupcakes


Pinata that Joe had to bust open again.

Happy 6th birthday sweet Rachel!  We're so glad you're in our family!

1 comment:

  1. I'm beginning to see a sort of pattern in your birthday parties. Pin the ____ on ____, pinata, lunch to fit the chosen theme... Lots of fun! I'll come to your parties any time!

    ReplyDelete