Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Lincoln's Undocumented Real Birthday 6/19

It turns out I didn't post a lot of things I wanted to when I was sick so I'm trying to make up for it.
 Rachel talked up breakfast in bed but I think we woke him up to early.
 He really was anticipating it and excited:)
After several pictures we got a smile:).

For some reason that was the end of the pictures I took, but we did things that Lincoln loved all day(which I can't remember, but I did remember the effort:). At dinner time we went out to eat at Applebee's-that didn't work so well behavior wise but they liked it.  Lincoln covered his ears when they sang the Happy Brithday song.  Afterwards we had cake even though we had cake at his party.  He didn't think he would turn four until he had cake.  Last he got his present that we found out later spit water.  That was pretty funny when we let the kids accidentally figure that out.

Lincoln provides a lot of laughs for our family.  He's so happy and loving.  We're glad you're in our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment