Rachel had fall break last week so I tried to make it fun by going to the Solato Wildlife Center. We had a lot of fun.
All the kids by the bison exhibit.
Lincoln started talking to the deer below and this is what he said in his 3 year old, labored speech, "Hey!....Aminals!... What you doing down there? Come up here!" He made some high schoolers around us laugh with his conversation with the animals:)
You know it's a good trip when the kids falls asleep on the way home.
Awesome! I love the last pic. - t
ReplyDeleteI love when kids are so passed out and have their mouths open. It is hilarious every time.
ReplyDeleteWith as much fun as it would be to take a loooooonnnnnngggggg car ride to Kentucky-I don't think we will be making it for a while ;). Instead we have something else up our sleeves. Stay tuned... :)