I accidentally cut Lincoln's hair without the clipper attachments. I did one strip straight across the top before I realized. Lincoln grabbed his head and said, "I'm not going to school!" I had to bribe him to let me finish, assuring him that was the only option. I warned his teacher he was a little sensitive about it the next day and she told me that he had to go see the school counselor. I felt sooooo bad! He got a toy out of it. He hid his head, wore a hat, and avoided new places for about 3 weeks. Lesson learned.
Saturday, April 30, 2016
When you Ruin your Son's Life
So I told Joe at work, when you come home I need to go on a stress relief run. I should have known right then that I shouldn't attempt to do anything that required skill and attention.
I accidentally cut Lincoln's hair without the clipper attachments. I did one strip straight across the top before I realized. Lincoln grabbed his head and said, "I'm not going to school!" I had to bribe him to let me finish, assuring him that was the only option. I warned his teacher he was a little sensitive about it the next day and she told me that he had to go see the school counselor. I felt sooooo bad! He got a toy out of it. He hid his head, wore a hat, and avoided new places for about 3 weeks. Lesson learned.
I accidentally cut Lincoln's hair without the clipper attachments. I did one strip straight across the top before I realized. Lincoln grabbed his head and said, "I'm not going to school!" I had to bribe him to let me finish, assuring him that was the only option. I warned his teacher he was a little sensitive about it the next day and she told me that he had to go see the school counselor. I felt sooooo bad! He got a toy out of it. He hid his head, wore a hat, and avoided new places for about 3 weeks. Lesson learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment