Sunday, August 23, 2015

Idaho/Utah Trip Part 2

This post will be a work in progress for a while as I collect pictures from other people.  I forgot my memory card so I'll have to see what pictures I collect from other people.

Relax Time
 It was fun to be able to talk to Lucy

 Sweet picture of Cherisse and Lucy

Grandma Louise and her name sakes

Splash Pad


Ice Skating


Feeding the Ducks


Shooting





Boating






Visiting Carl and his family at the mall



Pinata





Minute to Win It
Joe and I got put in charge of the game for the extended family gathering the night before.  Joe did most of it and I thought it turned out really well.  Joe was the announcer and I set up games while the the crowd was playing the other games.

 We were so glad all of Chad's family came.  We don't get to see them much.  It was especially nice to see Lucy.










Wedding 
 The happy couple that were the inspiration behind driving 26 hours.  We're proud of April and Clark and their worthiness and decision to be married in the temple.














Wedding Reception



Bow and Arrow




No comments:

Post a Comment