Friday, July 31, 2015

Other Summer Happenings

The Pool

 We go to the pool a lot.  I love the new "puddle jumper" floaty we got for Lily.  She swims a little more independently.  Lincoln and Hannah took swim lessons.  Hannah's pretty good swimming on her own.  She makes people nervous with her swimming that looks like drowning, but she always stays afloat.:)

Biking

 We found a 10 speed bike at a garage sale in our neighborhood.  (This was a huge blessing since I didn't have to be an extreme garage saler.) Rachel loves to ride it and has adjusted to its size.
 Lincoln finally learned how to ride a 2 wheeler.  He probably would have learned earlier if we worked with him a bit more.  He learned really fast.

4H Camp

Rachel got to do a 4H camp.  I don't know what it actually had to do with 4H camp but it was a lot of fun.  Here's Rachel shooting off a rocket she made.

Happiness at the Park


While Rachel spends 2.5 hours at gymnastics, I try to entertain the kids.  This day was especially awesome because the kids played so well together in the park sandbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment