Saturday, April 25, 2015

10 Years Strong

I was in charge of our anniversary this year but failed because of pregnancy sickness, so Joe stepped up and set up for us to do 2 nights at Sweet Berries Bed and Breakfast.  It was pretty fancy.  Deanna was so nice to watch our kids.  That's a big job with how crazy Lily gets with Ellie.  Joe's the best husband I could ever ask for.  He's such a good father and a considerate husband.  

 We polished up our selfy skills.  We're so hip.

 The destination of the Abrams Falls Hike. 

 We drove a lot.  There was a lot of stopping because people couldn't resist looking at the bears.

If you look at the black lump on the tree...that's a bear.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun! I agree, Joe is pretty great. But he found such a great companion--what a blessing! Congratulations on 10 years. (Are you really only 5 years behind us??)

    ReplyDelete