Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Happy 8th Birthday Rachel!

Rachel wanted a Daisy Meadow's Fairy Party since she loves the books.

 Don't judge...I was Queen Titania.

 I started them on their quest to graduate and become true jewel fairies.


 Don't eat the Jewel.

 Crafting.  We decorated the loot bags and and made jewel necklaces.  Lincoln is Rachel's best friend so we had to think of a way to include him.  He was a wizard:).  

 Jewel Ring-Pop Cup Cakes.

Good times.  We loved planning the party.  Maybe I like it a little too much for a grown woman:).  Those who were wondering, we still managed to include all the standard party outline, although it was not pictured (pinata, pin the _____ on the _________, etc.)

Breakfast in Bed...or on the ground:).

1 comment:

  1. Phew! I'm so glad you pinned the ____ on the _____! I thought maybe something crazy happened at 8 year old parties that made you have to come up with new games. I was worried. But after reading your last paragraph and letting it settle in for a few minutes, I think I'm okay.

    ReplyDelete