Sunday, August 11, 2013

Carolinas Trip- Stop 1

Our first stop on our trip to the Carolina's was visiting the Zastrows.  They just moved from Lexington and we've missed them a lot.  We had a lot of fun visiting them.  Our van broke down when we got there so it made our trip there longer while we were fixing the van.  We didn't mind (the staying longer part:).

Bowling

 Rachel and Atlas- This little boy plans to marry Rachel and Rachel doesn't seem to mind him saying so.


 Hannah and Leilah.  It's sad that these too little friends don't get to hang out as much any more.  They are very cute together and get along so well.

 I think everyone of these little bowlers out bowled me.  I stink.

Play Time

 Little Divas singing to Brent's accompaniment.



Emily's Birthday



Helping make/taste the cake

The Pier







1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun with you guys! I may have to steal some of your pics!

    ReplyDelete