Friday, August 16, 2013

Carolina's Stop 2

The second part of our Carolina's trip was to visit Joe's sister Lori and her family.

One of our first stops was to visit Grandpa Skipper's horses. 


The kids fed the horses watermelon rinds.  Hannah spent most of the time trying to work up enough courage to pet one of the horses.

The next day we went to a beautiful beach.  It was a lot of fun.

 Lily has some nice faces:)


 Another cute face
 Sand Hannah
Maddox, Rachel, and Lincoln.  They had so much fun playing together the whole trip.
Last, but not least, we got to see down town Wilmington (the closest big city to where they lived).  This may be a poor reflection on my coolness level, but we were told this is where they shot the outside the court room shoots on Matlock and I heart Matlock.  I had to take a picture.

We enjoyed our time with Laurie's family.  They were wonderful hosts.


1 comment:

  1. This looks oh so fun. I must point out that the one picture of the three kids in the water has Rachel in the water and not Hannah, if I'm correct.

    ReplyDelete