Sunday, July 14, 2013

Hannah



Hannah is funny.  She always wants me to take her picture.  These are some of those pictures I take.  She has quite the imagination and is happy to do her own thing.  She'll preform a song impromptu for anyone and will usually custom make that song.  She loves to sing on her microphone and pretend to be a rock star.  I hear her doing this after we put her to bed at night.  She waves and talks to everyone and has a smile for everyone.  When you ask her how old she is she will tell you "5."  I think she thinks that puts her right about at Lincoln and Rachel's age.  She brings a lot of joy to our family.  Just wanted to record some of the fun things about Hannah at this age before  I forget.

1 comment:

  1. She looks a lot like Rachel to me in the picture of her in the purple dress. Her hair is very long, too!

    ReplyDelete