I'm catching up with the blog...We made the last minute decision to go spend time at my parents during Rachel's spring break. It turns out that worked well because my parents decided to move to Salt Lake and we won't be as close anymore:(
We've started doing our egg hunts the day after Easter so we got to do it at Grandma's.
Hannah had to search in every crack and corner, but found all the eggs.
Lily loved holding Grandma. I enjoyed letting someone else hold Lily.
My Project
My sewing machine is broken so I usually have a project each time I see my mom so I can use her sewing machine. I've been working on decorating Hannah's room. Last time she came we (mostly she) made the bedskirt. When I went there I altered the pillow shams.
Before(from the site)
After(The pillows aren't staged as well as the website picture, but trust me...they're a lot cuter!)

Hannah sure did do a good job searching every crack and corner. :) I'm liking the pillow shams. Were they just too big to begin with?
ReplyDeleteyes they were. Thanks for the like. Joe doesn't understand my tweeking things:). The color on the side was just to bright and it made the balance of color in the room not what I wanted.
ReplyDelete