Hannah is finally old enough to play with the big kids. I let them all go outside and play in the sprinkler and it was so fun to watch them play together. I had to take pictures.
That's fun! I'm so glad Hannah's big enough. It was cute last time we were there to see her try so hard to do all the "big kid" things. I was hoping it wouldn't take 2 years to reach that stage. Benjamin already wants to play with the girls, and he can't even crawl yet.
That's fun! I'm so glad Hannah's big enough. It was cute last time we were there to see her try so hard to do all the "big kid" things. I was hoping it wouldn't take 2 years to reach that stage. Benjamin already wants to play with the girls, and he can't even crawl yet.
ReplyDeleteBest summer activity ever. Very cute
ReplyDelete