Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sharks on the Run

Rachel's School did a race for a fundraiser so we joined in the cause.  We split the children this way because of the personality dynamic.  Hannah likes to pester her stroller mate too much.  Joe carried an extra 80+ pounds.

Lincoln enjoyed doing pre-race warm up jogs with Joe.  Good thing he was wearing his running moon boots.

 Joe near the finish.

 Me towards the beginning

Me at the end sprint.  My friend took the race pictures and I would like to think that I was just too fast for her camera to focus but she says she got sand in her camera.  We all have our interpretations:). 

2 comments:

  1. Good work! I still remember honking at you in the streets of PA as you would run... That was forever ago and you're still doing it!

    You are turning into Susie Homemaker with your sewing projects :). Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see any sand... looks like lightening speed to me!

    ReplyDelete