Friday, January 13, 2012

My Mom Came!

My mom came for a short trip to help me speed decorate!  My friend Stacie gave me a lot of the ideas and my mom helped me do the finishing touches.  I realize that decorating might not be that awesome to some so I put in my models:)



My mom also helped me finish making bed skirts for Rachel's room that we started at Christmas.  I still have to figure out what to do with her room.
Thanks Mom!

6 comments:

  1. If only interior designers could work from home, you would have it made. Looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! It makes me want to decorate. But, alas, I'm not as crafty. And I'm certainly not rich enough to afford the real deal. It looks really, really good. I don't know if I just forgot (probably the case) but I don't remember you telling me about the cute bookends. Are they hand-crafted? The bed skirts are great too. And I can see why you were anxious to get those quilts. They're darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was admiring your work again today and making Carman look at it. He was impressed. I even went way back to show him the individual posts back when you did the lamp and the painting. The best part was when he saw the last picture and said, "Is that Hannah!? She's.... grown."

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys made my day. I appreciate the gushing:).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, could you invite sragatz@gmail.com to your blog? I'm trying to not have to use the old email but thats the only one can see your blog with. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you Melanie! Very cute. I bet they love their rooms :)!

    ReplyDelete