Our friends invited us to go to the Solato Nature Center in Frankfurt. We really enjoyed it and Rachel has already asked to go back. There were shady outdoor paths with some of the local wildlife. This picture was taken in the much appreciated air conditioned part of it. They had cool displays where you could go fishing, etc. It was really fun and well done...and free. I think I love most things that are free.
Rachel and Lincoln with their favorite friends Braelyn and Berkley.
I can't find my camera charger so this is again a blurry cell phone pic, but I thought it was funny because it captures Rachel's personality so well. She cautiously and meticulously wraps her mind around situations before she delves in. When she was a baby she hardly ever blinked. I think it was because she wanted to figure out everything around her and blinking was a waste of time. She hasn't changed much. She did pet the snake eventually.



No comments:
Post a Comment