We've been stuck inside far too long with winter weather and then sickness we can't seem to get rid of. Our solution was to go swimming in the big bath tub.
Hannah loved the bath with the older kids. I hope you can see her chunks. She could definitely be a baby swimsuit model.
Holy Cow your kids are getting so big! Very cute. Nice solution to the winter blahs- I bet you hopped in after you took this photo. :)
ReplyDeleteummm so are you trying to tell me 20 hours is too long to drive? I don't think I understood right. Here I am thinking we are good friends and all. Don't your kids like road trips? I mean seriously Melanie. I wouldn't make the drive but I thought that is something I could expect from you. I guess I don't know you as well as I thought. :)