Sunday, January 30, 2011

Vacation

Joe went on a business trip so the kids and I went to visit my friend Sarah in NC. 


We went to a children's museum that the kids loved.


One of my favorite parts was bathroom accessory shopping.  Sarah was nice to help watch the kids while I looked.  I got a cute little monkey set for the kids bathroom.  I wanted to get a stuffed monkey and figured I would help control the surplus stuffed pet population by going to Goodwill and looking at their piles of stuffed animals.  I was elated when an employee actually handed me this monkey that matched perfectly.  Sarah and I might be the only ones who are excited but oh well...

2 comments:

  1. I think I may be a little excited as well. Are you venturing out on long road trips with 3 kids by yourself already? You are a crazy woman! But since you are a pro coming my way wouldn't be too bad. I dare you to try it.
    How's the house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That monkey makes me happy. So is the bathroom all painted? Those who obsess about projects might have it done by now!

    ReplyDelete