Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Picture Time


We went to take our Christmas pictures at JCP and there wasn't a single kid picture that was worth buying.  I tried to do decent kid pictures myself and I got the same results.  Our last resort is photoshop. 

4 comments:

  1. are you in your new home yet?!
    ps I'd use photo 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should give Rachel and Lincoln a lollipop and take a picture. Thats got to make them sit still, right? It'd work for Emmalynne...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We offered many bribes...but alas. And no, we aren't in our new home yet, just a rental home. It's a whole lot nicer than the hotel and our last apartment though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they're good enought to send for Christmas because they're real. I love that last one you have posted. Anyhow we just got our family pictures taken and it was a bomb too. Good luck next year, right?!

    ReplyDelete