Saturday, October 30, 2010
Squished Bread and Shameless Bribes
Lincoln went to new heights by breaking lose from me at ALDI and then jumping in the crate of bread. I wasn't aware of it until a man told me I shouldn't let my kid jump in the bread and play in it like a sand box. What great parenting advice. I developed a fear of bringing children to the grocery store and decided to pull out all the stops by giving candy in short intervals for good children. Nothing was destroyed on the next trip so I consider it a success. The picture is of our dream baby Hannah at the grocery store. She's the only one who doesn't need bribes to be good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

If you call them "rewards" instead of bribes, it sounds much better. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the subtle tribute to Great value...
ReplyDelete